Green Roof Area Center
The policy of the Paynesville Area Center is to encourage the use of the facility by the citizens living in the Paynesville are. The implementation of this policy requires both individual and community cooperation. Certain rules and regulations are necessary to properly administer the policy and ensure the desired efficiency and care of facilities used.
- Applications for use are available through the office.
- Usage of the center relies on availability. Contact the director to check availability. A $50.00 damage deposit secures your reservation.
- Non-residents without local connections are required to pay the full amount in advanced.
- The responsible party will receive a copy of directions, tour, and instructions for opening, use of, and closing of the facility. This person will sign and be responsible for the above.
- All reservations shall be revocable and shall not be considered a lease. The board of directors or it's authorized agent may regect any application or cancel any reservation.
- Organizations using the facility shall agree to indemnify the corporation for any and all damage by any person or persons attending the affair.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building.
- Alcohol: Wine may be served with a meal. Other alcohol is prohibited.
- All local and state ordinances and laws of the police and fire departments must be observed.
- Regular center programs and organizations shall have first priority in the use of any center facilities.
- Rental fees are charges by the hour, what room is being used, and type of group. One hour set up and one hour clean up are provided without charge. There is a minimum of 2 hours rental fee.
- Payment and key return are due within one week following the event.